Download an order formBook hockey photos
Here are all the dirty details on Finelite’s hockey photography:
- I don’t charge your team anything to come out and do the photos. There’s also no obligation to order anything.
- We can do the photos on ice – either an indoor or outdoor rink, or on a frozen pond if one is available. We can also do the photos at another outdoor location, either before or after the snow flies. Lastly, we can do photos in the change room before practice. The players can be in full gear, jeans and jerseys, track suits, whatever you want to try.
- I collect orders and payments from parents/players on photo day. I don’t offer preview galleries to my teams. Trust me, I’ve got this. Your kid will look good.
- After photo day, I’ll send the team photo to your manager so we can get some names attached to it. Names should be sent to me with proper spellings, as I’ll be doing a copy/paste of this info onto your team products.
- Finished orders are emailed out and/or delivered back to team managers roughly a month after our shoot date. Holidays and the volume of team bookings will always make this timeline fluctuate, but I’ll let you know if this applies to your team orders.
- A few extra freebies that I always try to include are coach/kid photos and a goofy team shot. (Because honestly, the goofy shot is the kids’ favourite photo anyway.)